High School Program Planning Guide
High school is a time for students to explore a variety of interests. The district uses a seven-period day which gives your student additional opportunities to explore subjects outside their required courses.
- View the 2022-23 Program Planning Guide (PDF) to learn more about courses offered for ninth- through 12th-grade students
- Guia para Planeacion de Programa 2022-23 (PDF)
- View the 2023-24 Program Planning Guide (PDF)
- Guia para Planeacion de Programa 2023-24 (PDF)
- View the Amendments to the Qualified Admissions Criteria (PDF)
- Guia Criterios de Admision Calificados Modificados (PDF)
- Family Guide to English Language Arts - Grades 9-10 (PDF)
- Family Guide to English Language Arts - Grades 11-12 (PDF)
These documents are PDFs and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download it here.
High School Curriculum Standards
Olathe Public Schools' course curriculum standards are approved by the Board of Education. They parallel national and state standards and are consistent across the entire district to provide a road map for all educators as they plan to teach what students need to know and do. Standards are designed to assess students' individual strengths and needs for growth and success, providing a solid foundation of skills and learning experiences to fulfill the district mission of Students Prepared for THEIR Future.