High School Program Planning Guide
High school is a time for students to explore a variety of interests. The district uses a seven-period day which gives your student additional opportunities to explore subjects outside their required courses.
- View the 2020-21 Program Planning Guide (PDF) to learn more about courses offered for ninth- through 12th-grade students
- View the Amendments to the Qualified Admissions Criteria (PDF)
- Guia para Planeacion de Programa 2020-21 (PDF)
- Guia Criterios de Admision Calificados Modificados (PDF)
- View the 2019-20 Program Planning Guide (PDF)
- Guia para Planeacion de Programa 2019-20 (PDF)
- Family Guide to English Language Arts - Grades 9-10 (PDF)
- Family Guide to English Language Arts - Grades 11-12 (PDF)
These documents are PDFs and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download it.