JCPRD Before- and After-School Program Fees
Johnson County Park and Recreation (JCPRD) provides before- and after-school programming at all 36 elementary schools.
Online registration closes at noon Aug. 21. Enroll on the Johnson County Parks and Recreation District website.
Before-school program only (7 a.m.-8:20 a.m.)
- Full-time program is $43 per week
- Part-time program is $40 per week
After-school program only (3:20-6 p.m.)
- Full-time program is $68 per week
- Part-time program is $56 per week
Before- and after-school program combination
- Full-time program is $78 per week
- Part-time program is $62 per week
- Full-time, reduced price lunch rate is $55 per week
- Full-time, free lunch rate is $40 per week
- Full-time program means four or five days per week. Part-time program is three days or fewer per week. Days must be consistent every week.
- Fees are charged weekly, in advance of care, via automatic withdrawal.
- The second-child discount is 10 percent.
- A $25 registration fee is paid upon enrollment.
- A $30 reconciliation fee will be assessed for all declined payments.
- A $15 change fee will apply to changes in programming options.
- Department for Children and Families or KVC Health Systems and other forms of assistance may be used toward payment of fees, unless free and reduced lunch rates apply.
- For more information visit the JCPRD website or call 913-831-3359.