Steps for Requesting a Substitute
Future Date Absences
All certified and licensed staff need to enter their substitute request into Frontline Education Absence Management.
- Log into Frontline Education Absence Management using the login and pin number you have been provided.
- Enter the date, reason, amount of time (full day or half day), and any additional notes. Click the Create Absence button.
- Add at least one preferred substitute teacher to your list in Absence Management.
- You will receive a confirmation number when your absence has been created.
- Please notify your school of your absence as well.
Same Day Absences
At 6:30 a.m. for secondary and 7:00 a.m. for elementary, you will no longer be able to enter an absence for yourself in Frontline Education Absence Management.
- Call Shelly Longstreth at (913) 780-8268 so she can enter the absence request for you.
- Notify your school as well.
- If you arrive at school then feel you need to go home, please report that to your school secretary and she will notify Substitute Services to enter the job.
Contact Shelly Longstreth, Manager of Staffing Support, for more information. Call (913) 780-8268 or email Shelly at email@example.com.