Employee Assistance Program
Life can be tough. When your responsibilities start to feel overwhelming and showing up each day with a smile on your face seems difficult, it's important to reach out for help. You can lean on your free and confidential New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for support.
New Directions EAP can help you or anyone in your household:
- Receive care after a traumatic event or diagnosis
- Make healthy lifestyle choices
- Be more present and productive at work.
- Be a caring, loving friend and family member.
- Receive support when you don't feel like yourself
- Get help with responsibilities that are districting and stressful
- Grow personal and career skills
- Consultations on finances or legal needs
Counseling services are available 24/7, even on holidays. Sessions can be in person, over the phone, or through texting.
Support Line - 1-800-624-5544
Mobile App - Search for new Directions EAP
Website - www.ndbh.com
These services are free of charge and completely confidential even from Olathe Public Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I log in?
What will I find at the EAP?
How much do EAP services cost?
Who will know if I call the EAP?
How can New Directions help?
Who is eligible for EAP services?
Are the counselors professionals?
What if I have a legal concern?
Can New Directions help with financial issues?
What if I need help for an emergency?
How do I get in touch with the program?
What if I just need some information?