Human Resources Forms
The following forms have moved to a new location so employees may access and submit them from a home computer.
- Certified Personal Request
- Classified Personal Request
- Bereavement Leave Request
- Grandparent Leave Request
- Name Change
Online Request Instructions
To access the forms from any home or work computer:
- Click OnBase login webpage to go to the OnBase workflow.
- If prompted about a popup blocker, either add the https://onbase.olatheschools.com webpage to your browser’s allowed websites, or disable the popup blocker for this site. Click on the popup icon on the top right hand of your screen to disable the blocker for this page.
OnBase Website Page
- Login with district credentials (full district email address and password).
- On the top left hand of the screen, click the three lines for the drop down menu and select New Form.
- Choose the appropriate form.
- Complete all required information and submit the form.
When to use the request forms
Certified Personal Leave Requests
Any certified personal leave requests that involves blackout days, a conversion of two sick days into one personal day, or if the request exceeds the personal leave accrual balance. This leave must be approved by your principal/supervisor first.
Classified Personal Leave Request
Any classified personal leave requests that require the conversion of two sick days into one personal day or if the request exceeds the personal leave accrual balance.
Bereavement Leave Request
All certified and classified staff requesting bereavement leave for immediate family members are given 5 non-charged days per school year. As defined by the Board of Education Policy immediate family members include spouse, children, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, brothers, and sisters, as well as the parents, grandparents, grandchildren, brothers, and sisters of the employee's spouse. All other bereavement leave requests go on exception sheets as sick leave.
Grandparent Leave Request
All certified and classified staff requesting grandparent leave may take up to 5 days per school year within the first three weeks of the baby's birth or adoption. This leave will pull first from your personal days then sick days for the remaining time left in the grandparent leave request.
Address or Phone Number Change
Employees may change their address or phone number on Employee Online (EO)
- Log into the O-Zone and click on Employee Online
- In the drop down menu, select personal information
- Under Employee, click on personal information
- Correct the information
- Click the save icon on the top right corner of the screen.
The district sends all address changes to the benefits insurance providers except for UMB bank for the Health Savings Accounts (HSA).