Name, Address or Phone Number Change Process

  • Name Change

    Employees need an updated social security card before applying to change a name.

    • Go to the Human Resources webpage
    • Scroll down to Quick Links and select Name Change
    • Submit the Name Change form
    • Complete a new W4 and K4
    • Bring completed forms, ID badge, and new social security card to Human Resources

    Address & Phone Number Change

    Employees may change their addresses on Employee Online (EO).  

    • Log into the O-Zone and click on Employee Online
    • In the drop down menu, select Personal Information
    • Click on Personal Information
    • Correct the information
    • Click on the save icon on the top right corner of the screen


    *The district sends all address changes to the benefits insurance providers as necessary, except for UMB Bank for the Health Savings Account (HSA).  

Part Time Staff Attendance Planning

Grievance Form