How to become a substitute nurse
Thank you for your interest in working as a Substitute Nurse. If you have questions during this process, please call! We are happy to help you navigate this process!
Manager, Substitute Services
To apply: www.olatheschools.org -> click Human Resources -> click Employment Opportunities -> complete the external application
Looking for more information? www.olatheschools.org/Page/8947
- RN in the state of Kansas required.
- Flexible hours.
- Can work other nursing jobs at the same time.
- Pay is $16.63 an hour with a 4 hour minimum guaranteed for daily jobs ($133.00 a day).
- Long term positions of 10 days or longer pay $20.00 an hour ($160.00 a day).
- We will work with you on start and end times of jobs so you can get your children to and from school if needed.
- You will have three days of training with our computer systems and our nursing staff to ensure you feel prepared to work in our schools.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Ready to start the hiring process with Olathe?
Application Process for Olathe:
- Complete an online application with the Olathe Public Schools (www.olatheschools.org). First, go to the Human Resources tab, then click the Employment Opportunities tab.
- Once you have submitted the application, we will review your application and then send out reference checks to the listed references. Please make sure your references have a current email address and are watching for this to complete.
- After reference checks reviewed, if we are offering you the position, we will email you the onboarding paperwork. Please upload your license and your health form to your application once completed.
- Once we have received all required onboarding paperwork, we will send you an invitation to attend a new hire orientation.These are typically on Friday mornings, and you will be able to choose which date works best for you.
We look forward to having you join our team!