Standard Teaching License

Ready to Start the Hiring Process with Olathe?

  • Application Process for Olathe:

    1. Complete an online application with the Olathe Public Schools.
    2. Once you have submitted the application, we will review your application and then send out reference checks to the listed references. Please make sure your references have a current email address and are watching for this to complete.
    3. After reference checks are reviewed, if we are offering you the position, we will email you the onboarding paperwork. Please upload your license and your health form to your application once completed.
    4. Once we have received all the required onboarding paperwork, we will send you an invitation to attend a new hire orientation. These are typically on Friday mornings, and you will be able to choose which date works best for you.

    We look forward to having you join our team!