We Care About Student Mental Health and Wellness!
Olathe Public Schools is dedicated to the mental health and wellness of its student population, their families and its community. Our Behavior and Social Emotional Learning (BSEL) website provides useful information, resources, and agencies that are available to support a variety of needs. It is also a hub of information about upcoming events, presentations, and training related to mental health and wellness. Learn about the importance of prevention, early intervention, and treatment options.
The Olathe Public Schools has produced a document describing Student Mental Health Resources in our district.
Recommended Mental Health Resources
Our district mental health professionals recommend these resources, as well as others found throughout our website.
- Visit the Johnson County Mental Health website
- Visit the United Way of Greater Kansas City Get Help website
- Visit the Psychology Today's Find a Therapist website
- Call the Johnson County Mental Health Crisis Line at 913-268-0156
- Suicide Prevention Hotline Number: 800-273-8255
- Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: 988
- Crisis Text Line Number: 741741
- HELP Clinic
- Dr. Anne-Marie Bixler-Funk
- Jodi Burlie
- Angela Cottingham
- Sarah DeCelles
- Dr. Scott Fluke
- Tom Hanken
- Theresa Heller
- Kathleen Howard
- Alicia Jackson
- Dr. William McDowell
- Tina McLeod
- Jocelyn Oberle
- Abigail Patel
- Angie Salava