Big3 Training Modules and Learning Opportunities
Providing support for our staff is of the utmost importance. Below you will find resources to support staff in synchronous and asynchronous learning environments.
All sessions are approximately 60-90 minutes in length. Created in Nearpod, they may be delivered by an instructional coach, building administrator, or teacher leader. The training may be provided to an entire staff, a department or grade level, or an individual PLC. The sessions are housed in the Nearpod District Library in the Big 3 Professional Learning folder. For questions on accessing and launching the sessions, please contact your Instructional Coach.
- Click here to view the Menu of Training Options
- Click here for instructions on Accessing Training Modules in Nearpod
- Has your PLC reviewed the district's outlined Priority Standards and identified what standards you would teach and when? Click here to access the Priority Standards
- Olathe Public Schools has outlined Daily Lesson Essentials to establish foundational lesson components that should be present in any classroom in the Olathe Public Schools. Click here to view the Daily Lesson Essentials
- Learn about Teaching with Technology: Click here to access the OPS Instructional Technology SharePoint
- The International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) has developed technology standards. Click here to see ISTE Standards for Students
- Kansas standards for student Social, Emotional, and Character Development are available from KSDE. Click here to see the SECD Standards