Mental Health Resources for Educators
Each of the following links provides educators with various tools to address issues of mental health.
- Watch a video on building rapport with students
- Watch a video on how to discuss mental health
- Watch the Trauma Sensitive Training Module video
- Watch a video about self-compassion
- Watch a video about controlling anxiety
- Watch a video about noticing and neutralizing anxiety
- Watch a video about breathing and counting techniques for managing anxiety
- Read the Building Your Self-Care Toolkit PDF
- Read the When Something's Wrong - Strategies for Teachers PDF
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
New Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Provider begins January 1, 2022!
Olathe Public Schools is excited to announce a new partnership with Humana. Humana will be sponsoring our Employee Assistance Program beginning January 1, 2022. Our Employee Assistance Program offers immediate support and referral to the most appropriate resource to help you and members of your household manage everyday life issues.
Please visit the district's EAP website to learn more.