Mental Health Resources for Educators
Each of the following links provides educators with various tools to address issues of mental health.
- Watch a video on building rapport with students
- Watch a video on how to discuss mental health
- Watch the Trauma Sensitive Training Module video
- Watch a video about self-compassion
- Watch a video about controlling anxiety
- Watch a video about noticing and neutralizing anxiety
- Watch a video about breathing and counting techniques for managing anxiety
- Read the Building Your Self-Care Toolkit PDF
- Read the When Something's Wrong - Strategies for Teachers PDF
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Provider began October 1, 2022!
LifeWorks EAP Partnership Officially Begins!
OPS is officially onboard with our EAP Partnership experts at LifeWorks! As of Oct. 1, 2022, we are pleased to introduce you to LifeWorks, a global leader in total well-being. LifeWorks offers a unified EAP platform to more than 37 million members in the United States and around the globe. With LifeWorks, you’ll enjoy industry-leading benefits from a company dedicated to total well-being.
Please visit the district's EAP website to learn more.