- Jan. 20, 2022 — 7 p.m., Bond information night at Santa Fe Trail Middle School, 1100 N. Ridgeview, Olathe
- Jan. 24, 2022 — 7 p.m., Bond information night at Chisholm Trail Middle School, 16700 W. 159th Street, Olathe
- Feb. 8, 2022 — Deadline to register to vote if you would like to vote in the 2022 Bond election
- Feb. 9, 2022 — Registered voters will begin to receive ballots in the mail
- March 1, 2022 — Noon deadline to return completed ballot
Learn More About Bond 2022
In March 2022, registered voters who live within the Olathe Public Schools boundaries will have the opportunity to vote in a no tax-rate increase $298.3 million mail-in bond election that would positively impact all Olathe students and their future for years to come. Projects within this bond proposal would touch every student in Olathe Public Schools and would help the district address its needs in the areas of Growth and Reinvestment, Technology and Innovation, Student Experience and Safety.
In Olathe Public Schools, we are committed to providing top-notch educational experiences from the moment our students step foot in our facilities. With more than 100 district schools and support buildings, activities centers, fields and more, the need to improve and maintain these facilities in order to ensure our students are learning in high-quality environments has never been more important. High-quality facilities and updated equipment set the tone for what students and families can expect in our schools.
We are fortunate to have a long-standing history of support within our community and success with previous bond elections. As we think about the future of our students and education in Olathe Public Schools, the district invites patrons to learn more about the projects included in the Bond package through the information available on this website.