Mobile App a Vital Communication Tool
The Olathe Public Schools mobile app is one of the district's communication tools for parents and patrons. The free app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store by searching "Olathe Public Schools."
Keeping district parents informed is vital and this app is just one more way to accomplish this goal.
Mobile app features include:
- Access to the district calendar
- Push notifications from the district and a child's school
- Tailored newsfeeds
- Access to ParentVue
- Resources for parents and students
- Lunch menus
- Quick links for district transportation services
- Safe Schools Safe Students Tip Line
- Staff and building directories
As student safety is a priority for Olathe Public Schools, an engaging feature of the mobile app is the Safe Schools Safe Students Tip Line. Users can submit a concern and attach a picture of their concern with GPS location services for any building across the district. Users can submit their contact information for follow-up or remain anonymous.