Transcripts are the official school record of courses and grades. Most colleges will require a current official transcript as part of the application process. The college you decide to attend will usually also require a final transcript at the end of your senior year. A final transcript indicates all courses and grades including your final senior grades, your final cumulative GPA, and your graduation date, after your second semester senior grades are finalized and stored. Final transcripts are usually available about the second week in June, but not earlier, due to processing time.
Unofficial transcripts can be provided directly to current students or parents, but are these are not considered official records. To request an unofficial transcript to be sent by email to you, please download and complete this request form, and return it to your high school counselor or counseling office.
Please allow at least five business days for a transcript request to be processed and keep in mind that transcript requests are not processed on weekends and days when school is not in session. Please plan ahead with regards to your deadlines for scholarships and applications for college.
Current Student Transcript Requests
All students need to contact their high school counseling office for transcript requests for scholarship applications and NAIA. Transcript requests for college applications and the NCAA should be requested in Career Cruising.
To Request an Official Transcript in Career Cruising:
- Log onto http://www.careercruising.com with your school’s username and password. Your school’s username is the name of the school, i.e.: olatheeast and the password is the school mascot, i.e.: hawks. Then log into your personal account to access your individual plan. The default log-in is OS-your student ID. The password is your 8 digit date of birth: MMDDYYYY.
- From My Plan, click My Education
- Select My Transcripts
- Click Send Ad-Hoc Transcript Request
- Select the destination for your request
- If the NCAA is your destination, confirm the request. If the destination is a college, click a state and then choose the college by name.
- Click Send Now to confirm the request.
Alumni Transcript Requests
Alumni of the Olathe Public Schools who need a transcript can order one online. Please allow at least five business days for a transcript request to be processed and keep in mind that transcript requests are not processed on weekends and days when school is not in session.