Welcome to Culinary Arts
Students from the Olathe and Spring Hill school districts may enroll in the Culinary Arts program. To enroll, contact your home school counselor for more information.
The award-winning Culinary Arts program prepares students for a career in the world's largest, most diverse industry.
- Learn from industry professionals
- Work in a state-of-the-art commercial kitchen
- Prepare breakfasts, luncheons, dinners and banquets
- Run a fine dining restaurant
- Become ServSafe certified
- Earn a Certificate of Achievement/Endorsement
- Earn scholarships for higher education
What We Do
- Partner with educational and industrial institutions for advanced learning and employment opportunities
- Integrate skills needed in the workplace into classroom and laboratory instruction
This program is available to students in their junior and/or senior year for three hours a day.
We would like to recognize the local businesses that support culinary education in Olathe.