Welcome to Welding Technology
Welding Technology Overview
The Welding Program is a career-minded course that specializes in the manufacturing of metal components with a major emphasis in welding. Welding is a unique occupation which combines the skills of a craftsman, the dexterity of an artist, the knowledge of a scientist, and the pride of a true professional.
- AWS SENSE Entry Level Welder I Certification Program
- Classroom and hands-on training of the various metal fabrication processes
- Certification attainable upon successful completion of rigorous testing both written and hands-on
- Have the opportunity to earn College Now credit from Johnson County Community College
What We Do
- Partner with educational and industrial institutions for advanced learning and employment opportunities
- Integrate skills needed in the workplace into classroom and laboratory instruction
This program is available to students in their junior and/or senior year for three hours a day.
- Harrison Welding
- M-C Fabrication Inc.
- Shawnee Steel and Welding Inc.
- Webco Manufacturing Inc.
- R.B. Manufacturing
- American Welding Society