Welcome to OATC
Welcome to the two-year career and technical education programs! The two-year programs are available for Olathe juniors and seniors only. All of our programs focus on today’s high-demand career fields and help prepare students for the world of work or post-secondary training by combining student interest and learning through hands-on experiences, industry standard resources and equipment, and real-world partnerships fusing academic and technical skills, knowledge and the training necessary for future careers.
Students must complete an application process for acceptance into our two-year programs. Student applicants need to have good attendance, good behavior, and be on-track to graduate in order to qualify for our programs during their junior and senior years. The timeline for applying for a two-year program is:
- End of October — Application for the following school year goes live
- October — District open house for students in grades 8–11
- October/November — Scheduled tours with students' home high school
- Late November — Application deadline
- January — Students are notified via email and U.S. mail of acceptance to a program
- January — Students must accept their position by returning their signed contact to the OATC front office
- January — Students complete their online enrollment for the following school year
Please contact our office at 913-780-7026 with any questions or via email at email@example.com.
If you need an American Sign Language interpreter, please email building secretary Deb Sleezer at least five days in advance.
A Look at Our Programs
611 N. Nelson Road,
Olathe, KS 66061
Our Phone Number:
Our Fax Number:
Our School Colors:
Orange, black and gray