Student Parking Information
Starting July 1st, you may purchase a Student Parking permit. Please follow the instructions to obtain a permit:
Step 1: Purchase on TOUCHBASE (Online Payment Portal) https://ks-olathe.intouchreceipting.com/. Cost is $30. All transactions are to be done digitally prior to pick up.
Step 2: Students must sign a Parking Contract at Student Services in exchange for your pass. You may pick up a contract at Student Services or download it below. You must show your Valid Driver's License at pick up.
Download 2022-23 Student Parking Contract
Student Parking Agreement:
- Student must have a valid driver’s license or restricted
- School issued hang tag must be visible from rear view mirror
- The laws of the State of Kansas and the City of Olathe are to be observed at all
- The Olathe District School Code of Conduct and School Board Policies are to be observed at all times.
- The school cannot assume responsibility for the driver or his/her
- Students shall not park in a handicap space, fire lane, or staff
- Parking fines may be issued for
- Student cars parked on school district property are subject to search. All items stored within the car must comply with the Code of Student Conduct and Olathe District School Board Applying to drive and park on school district premises constitutes acceptance that there is no expectation of privacy for materials stored in the car while on school premises.
- Olathe Northwest High School and/or Olathe School District will not be responsible for damage, theft, or vandalism.
If you LOSE your parking pass, you must PURCHASE another one.
Passes are available for purchase until May 1st.
Download Parking & Traffic Map