Olathe Northwest Schedule Information
Schedules will be available on Wednesday, July 28th by:
- Accessing StudentVUE and ParentVUE
- For any student without online access they may pick up a hard copy of their schedule in the main office between 8:00 AM-12:00 PM or 1:15-3:15 PM starting on Friday, July 28th. Students may only pick up their own schedules; we cannot give schedules to students for their friends or siblings.
ONW Students, particularly those who are new to the building or were remote students last year are welcome to walk their schedule/the building on:
- Thursday July 29 from 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Thursday, August 5 from 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
All schedule corrections will be handled by EMAIL ONLY.
- Students should email their counselors if they need a schedule correction. See email addresses below:
|Heather Jasper||Juniors & Seniors A-Kfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jamie Cherpitel||Juniors & Seniors L-Zemail@example.com|
|Elva Medina||Freshman & Sophomores A-Kfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lacey McDannald Gillis||Freshman & Sophomores L-Zemail@example.com|
|Lauren Peter||All AVID & Special Education Students firstname.lastname@example.org|
Important information regarding emails:
Emails for schedule corrections will be answered from July 12th until August 6th at 3:00 PM. This will be the last opportunity for ONW students to correct their first semester schedules and NO first semester schedule corrections will be made after this time.
- Emails are handled in the order they are received during normal business hours. Due to high volume of beginning of the year e-mails please note that it may take up to three business days for your email to be returned.
Schedule Correction Guidelines:
- A schedule correction will only be made if a COURSE is being changed or if a first semester hour needs to be filled
- Teacher requests or course hour corrections CANNOT be honored
- Corrections for the 2nd Semester will not be done at this time; 2nd semester schedules may be changed beginning in September and may be done until Winter Break