Raven Parent Organization
The Raven Parent Organization (RPO) is a volunteer organization funded solely by donations. The RPO supports and promotes ONW, its students and faculty, and works towards effective communication between school and home to enhance the quality of education for all students.
Some of the programs and activities your donations support include:
Raven Wings – ONW Student Care Fund (academic, activity, athletic or social needs)
Student Health Emergency Fund
School Assemblies - Promoting wellness & a healthy school environment
Grants for ONW teachers to help fund enhanced learning for students
Teacher Appreciation - Staff & Teacher Appreciation, Conference Meals
Event Support – Coordinate donations, volunteers and logistics for a variety of educational and social events (Homecoming, concession stands, locker check out, eye screenings, etc.)
In today’s educational climate, the RPO is needed more than ever to help support the students and faculty at ONW. The RPO raises funds only through donations. We ask that each family donate $50.00, but would appreciate any contribution your family would like to make.
Ways you can donate:
- Cash or check donation (made out to ONW RPO) – Please deliver or send payments to Olathe Northwest High School, 21300 College Blvd., Olathe, KS 66061. Please indicate on your envelope that it is for the ONW RPO.
- Submit a donation via the DONATE button located at the top of this section.
How to volunteer:
- Sign-up on our general volunteer list at Registration or Freshman Parent Orientation.
- Sign-up on the RPO page listed under the PARENT/STUDENT INFO tab on the ONW website (https://www.olatheschools.org/northwest) under Parent info, Parent Organization.
- Send an email with your name, phone number, email address and child’s grade (freshman, etc.) to our Volunteer Services Coordinator, Jennifer Lockyear at email@example.com.
- You may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 913/780-7150.
- Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Raven-Parent-Organization-294195184502322/posts/.