Raven Parent Organization
The Raven Parent Organization (RPO) is a volunteer organization formed when ONW opened in 2003.
It is unique in that it serves as a combination PTO and Site Council. RPO supports and promotes ONW, its students and faculty, and works toward effective communication between school and home to enhance the quality of education for all students. As a Site Council we provide advice and counsel in evaluating school site performance goals.
What we support?
- School assemblies promoting wellness and a healthy school environment
- Grants – ONW teachers fund to enhance learning for all students
- Raven Wings – ONW Student Care Fund (academic / athletic / activity / social needs)
- Student Health Emergency Fund
- Teacher appreciation
- Event support – Coordinate donations, volunteers and logistics for a variety of social and educational events at ONW
What we need?
The RPO raises its funds through donations only. Your consideration of a donation of $50.00 to the Raven Parent Organization/Site Council would be greatly appreciated by the students and staff at Olathe Northwest.
You can donate cash, check or charge by clicking this link and returning the form to the office The Raven Parent Organization or you can click the donate button below.
Who we are:
If you would like more information or want to provide support, please contact the following:
- Senior Class activities
- Staff and teacher appreciation and meals