Booster Club Membership Information
Choral Department invites parents to join Booster Club!
Who: Awesome, supportive parents of all ONW choir students!
When: We will have four more meetings during this school year. Each meeting will be one hour in length. We will meet in the ONW Choir Room from 7:00-8:00 PM on the following days:
- Monday, October 4, 2021
- Tuesday, January 11, 2022
- Monday, April 4, 2022
- Monday, April 25, 2022
Why: To support the directors and students in choirs at ONW. Some specific areas of focus include:
- Fundraising (music purchases for choirs, solos, and pop music)
- Chaperoning choir events
- Banquet planning
- Student/Choral Department publicity and recognition (senior gifts)
- Slideshow for end-of-the-year banquet
- Senior Scrapbook
- Concert receptions
- Raven Pops Concert assistance (musicians, lighting, sound, choreography, etc.)
What is the money collected, raised, and used for?
- Raven Pops expenses (musicians, lighting, sound, choreography, etc.)
- Music purchases for choir, solos, pop music
- Senior gifts and Cale Miller Honorarium matching donation
- Food/refreshments for special events and other items deemed necessary
Questions? Please Ask!
*Pam Williamson, ONW choral director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-780-7150
*Sara Elmore, ONW Choir Booster Club President, email@example.com or call 913-530-7669
How to join the Choir Booster Club:
- Please download and fill out the information form and email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay via PayPal (use email above to locate account) OR write a check payable to ONW Choir Booster Club and mail to:
ONW High School
Attn: Pam Williamson
21300 College Blvd.
Olathe, KS 66061
Membership Levels of Support:
- $25 - Andante
- $50 - Allegro
- $75 - Vivace
- $__ - Presto!
Thank you for your support of music education and the ONW Choirs!