Graduation Cord Requirements
Requirements for an OATC Graduation cord include:
- Complete one successful year at OATC
- 3.0 GPA at OATC
- Attendance – 95 percent per year
- Certification Tests – earn a certification
- Community Service – 25 hours of service. A letter signed by the supervisor verifying the community service must include, date, location, type of service and hours served. (Internship hours are NOT community service hours)
Active in leadership opportunities - You must serve in one or more of the following capacities.
- Classroom officer for my program
- Student Council (STUCO)
- Sources of Strength Representative
- Active member of SkillsUSA, HOSA, FFA or ProStart
Graduation Cord Application
To follow the link below, students must open their personal Olathe Public Schools email.
Please follow the link or scan the QR Code, complete and submit the form to apply for a Graduation Cord: