Apply Now for the 2022-23 Programs
Apply Now for the 2022-2023 Programs
- Welcome to the two-year career and technical education programs! The two-year programs are available for Olathe juniors and seniors only. All of our programs focus on today’s high-demand career fields and help prepare students for the world of work or post-secondary training by combining student interest and learning through hands-on experiences, industry standard resources and equipment, and real-world partnerships fusing academic and technical skills, knowledge and the training necessary for future careers.
Students (sophomores and juniors) must complete an application process for acceptance into our two-year programs. Student applicants need to have good attendance, good behavior, and be on-track to graduate to qualify for our programs during their junior and senior years. The timeline for applying for a two-year program is:
- October 25, 2021 — Application for the following school year goes live
- December 10, 2021 at midnight — Application deadline
Students applying for Electronics & Avionics, Healthcare Sciences, or Emergency Medical Services MUST complete the following before applying:
- Apply to JCCC (it will take 2 to 3 days before a JCCC ID# is emailed to you)
- Healthcare Sciences and EMS students - take the Accuplacer Reading Test and score a 243 or higher OR submit a Reading ACT score of 19 or higher
- Electronics & Avionics students - take the Accuplacer Math Test and score a 219 or higher
Please contact our office at 913-780-7026 with any questions or via email at email@example.com.