Apply Now for the 2021-22 Programs
Welcome to the two-year career and technical education programs! The two-year programs are available for Olathe juniors and seniors only. All of our programs focus on today’s high-demand career fields and help prepare students for the world of work or post-secondary training by combining student interest and learning through hands-on experiences, industry standard resources and equipment, and real-world partnerships fusing academic and technical skills, knowledge and the training necessary for future careers.
Students (sophomores and juniors) must complete an application process for acceptance into our two-year programs. Student applicants need to have good attendance, good behavior, and be on-track to graduate to qualify for our programs during their junior and senior years. The timeline for applying for a two-year program is:
- Nov. 2, 2020 — Application for the following school year goes live
- Dec. 18, 2020 4:00 p.m. — Application deadline
Students applying for Aviation Electronics, Healthcare Services, Emergency Medical Responder and CNA Classes MUST complete the following before applying:
- Apply to JCCC (it will take 2 to 3 days before a JCCC ID# is emailed to you)
- Healthcare, EMR and CNA students - take the Accuplacer Reading Test
- Aviation Electronics students - take the Accuplacer Math Test
Please contact our office at 913-780-7026 with any questions or via email at email@example.com.