2023 AP Test Schedule & Information
2023 registration is open from September 1 - November 1, 2022.
To register please follow the instructions below:
- STUDENTS must log in (or create) a College Board account at https://apstudents.collegeboard.org and join each AP Classroom (teachers have "Join Codes"). Then choose “YES” or “NO” for each exam.
- If YES to taking the exam, log on to InTouch to pay for the exam https://ks-olathe.intouchreceipting.com.
- Click on "Student"
- Then click on “Items at Student’s School”
- Then click on “AP Tests”
- Add AP test(s) to cart
For questions about AP testing, please reach out to your student’s teacher or email your counselor.
AP Exam Cost
- Each exam costs $98
- NO exams will be ordered without registration and payment
- Late payments are NOT accepted
- Students who qualify for Free & Reduced Lunches may take their AP exams for FREE.
- Students taking AP GOVERNMENT in the spring will order and pay in the spring!!! Details to come later.
- Students taking AP PHYSICS C: E&M will also enroll in the spring.
AP Testing begins promptly at 8 AM or 12 PM so allow time to park and check in. Cell phones, smartwatches, and any other communication device will NOT be allowed to be on during exams. Exams are held during the school day. Students are responsible for their own transportation to and from the exam site. Please see the full schedule for 2022 testing dates and times: Click here to view the 2022 AP Exam Date Information and Adminstration Window. Locations will be announced at a later date. Students are expected to be at school before and after testing times.
If you have a conflict with any of these testing dates/times, click here to learn more about AP Late-Testing Dates.
Listed below are the AP credit policies for some post-secondary institutions for reference. Click on the desired school to view.
AP Test Schedule: May 1-12, 2023
|Monday, May 1, 2023||8:00 AM||Government||TBD|
|12:00 PM||Physics C: Mechanics||TBD|
|2:00 PM||Physics C: E&M||TBD|
|Tuesday, May 2, 2023||8:00 AM||Calculus AB and BC||TBD|
|12:00 PM||Human Geography||TBD|
|Wednesday, May 3, 2023||8:00 AM||English Literature (Seniors Only)||TBD|
|12:00 PM||European History||TBD|
|12:00 PM||Physics 1: Algebra-Based||TBD|
|Thursday, May 4, 2023||8:00 AM||Biology||TBD|
|12:00 PM||Physics 2: Algebra-Based||TBD|
|Friday, May 5, 2023||8:00 AM||French||TBD|
|8:00 AM||Modern World History||TBD|
|12:00 PM||Environmental Science||TBD|
|7:00 PM||*Art Studio 2-D, 3-D, & Drawing||Portfolios due by 8:00 PM ET|
|Monday, May 8, 2023||8:00 AM||US History||TBD|
|Tuesday, May 9, 2023||8:00 AM||Spanish Language||TBD|
|Wednesday, May 10, 2023||8:00 AM||English Language (Juniors Only)||TBD|
|8:00 AM||Music Theory||TBD|
|Thursday, May 11, 2023||8:00 AM||Computer Science Principles||TBD|
|Friday, May 12, 2023||8:00 AM||Chemistry||TBD|
|12:00 PM||Art History||TBD|
|12:00 PM||Computer Science A||TBD|