New College Board AP Registration/Payment Deadlines for 2020
- Wednesday, Sept. 4 — Student Registration starts for 2020 AP Exams
- Monday, Nov. 4th — Deadline to PAY for 2020 AP Exams
AP Registration Changes for 2019-2020 - Click here for more information
- Students will now register for the AP Exams in the fall.
- The deadline to order exams is November 4, 2019, 11:59 p.m. CST. AP Government ordering deadline is Monday, March 9, 2020 by 11:59pm.
- If a student chooses to cancel an exam after November 4, the student will be charged $40 for the exam.
- Students who don’t have a College Board account must create one in August 2019.
- Students will get personalized feedback through new digital tools and teachers will be able to track their performance throughout the year using an online bank of real AP practice questions and monthly personal progress checks.
Students enrolled in AP courses are encouraged to take the AP exam, especially if they are not taking the course for dual enrollment through the JCCC College Now program. Please contact ONW Counselor & AP Coordinator, Heather Jasper at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
We offer a number of AP courses at Olathe West. Check out more info about the AP Program at AP College Board
Listed below are the AP credit policies for some post-secondary institutions for reference. Just click on the desired school to view.