Reporting Your Community Service Hours
All student volunteer community service hours will be recorded using the student's Xello account. This will allow a more streamlined and accurate way of documenting volunteer hours. In order to access this site, please follow these step-by-step directions.
- Log into the Xello using ClassLink on your school computer
- Once there, click ABOUT ME on the top of the page
- Click the volunteer icon under the EXPERIENCE tab
- Once on this page, record all required infromation. Be sure to accurately record the date and number of hours
- In the DESCRIPTION section, record the EXACT date(s)
- Do not forget to hit the SAVE button upon completion of each experience
April 1, 2021 - March 31, 2022
***Dates will not change just the year***
Spring 2022 Raven Community Service Award Criteria
- Gold Award = 250 hours and above
- Silver Award = 175-249 hours
- Bronze Award = 100-174 hours
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Frankel at 913-780-7157 or email email@example.com.