Scholarships & Financial Aid
An AWESOME new feature is that you can find hundreds of local scholarship opportunities in Xello. You can find acces these scholarships by following these step-by-step directions:
- Students, you can log into the Xello by using ClassLink on your school computer
- Once there, click to expand FEATURES on the right-side menu
- Click the COLLEGE PLANNING
- Then click on the option for LOCAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- Once on this page, you can scroll through to see all the scholarhips options, deadlines, information and more. When you click into a scholarship, it will pull up more information and how to apply.
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA® opened October 1, 2021. Universities have different deadlines for this to be completed, usually ranging from December-March. Scholarships, grants, loans, and the Federal Work-Study Program could all considered to be types of financial aid. College/university financial aid offices are great resources for any questions in filling this out! Most