JCPRD Before- and After-School Program Fees
Johnson County Park and Recreation (JCPRD) provides before- and after-school programming at all 36 elementary schools. Visit the JCPRD website for enrollment information.
Before-school program only (7 a.m.-8:15 a.m.)
- Full-time program is $45 per week
- Part-time program is $42 per week (1-3 days)
After-school program only (3:30-6 p.m.)
- Full-time program is $69 per week
- Part-time program is $56 per week (1-3 days)
Before- and after-school program combination
- Full-time program is $83 per week
- Part-time program is $65 per week (1-3 days)
- Full-time, reduced price lunch rate is $55 per week
- Full-time, free lunch rate is $40 per week
- Full-time program means four or five days per week. Part-time program is three days or fewer per week. Days must be consistent every week.
- Fees are charged weekly, in advance of care, via automatic withdrawal.
- The second-child discount is 10 percent.
- A $50 registration fee is paid upon enrollment.
- A $30 reconciliation fee will be assessed for all declined payments.
- A $15 change fee will apply to changes in programming options.
- Department for Children and Families or KVC Health Systems and other forms of assistance may be used toward payment of fees, unless free and reduced lunch rates apply.
- Fees include all snacks, field trips and activities.
- No additional charge for all-day program on professional days and parent-teacher conference days for full-time after-school enrollees. Part-time participants will be charged $30 if a no-school day does not fall on their regularly scheduled day.
- For more information visit the JCPRD website or call 913-826-3067.