Report an Absence or Dismissal Change
If you know your child will be late arriving at school, or absent for the day, please let us know as soon as possible.
913-780-7530 anytime after 4:00 p.m. or before 8:00 a.m. or email us
Please let us know the following information:
- The child's name and his/her teacher's name
- Date the absence will occur
- Reason for absence
- If your child will be late, does he/she need a school lunch? Which option?
- Approximately when will your child arrive at school?
- If your child will miss the entire day, do you want homework held in the office so you can pick it up or do you want it sent home with another child?
- Absences need to be reported by 9:00AM each day for the absence to be excused
Please report any dismissal changes before 3:00 p.m.:
*Email the attendance line or call the office 913-780-7530
*Where will your child be dismissed to? Are they a: Walker/Car Rider/Bus Rider/Daycare
*Who is the child's teacher?
*If the child is leaving early, who is picking up the child?