Mahaffie PTO Officers
|Teacher Representative||Jennifer McNickle|
|Teacher Representative||Jodi Hadden|
PTO Committee Chairs
|Book Fair||Jenna Palenske|
|Carnival and carnival baskets||Mandy Brungardt|
|Carnival Silent Auction||Erin Toothaker|
|Dinner Night Out||Mandy Brungardt|
|Facebook administrator||Dave Heisel|
|Fun Run||Nichole Puskas|
|Room parents||ask classroom teacher|
|Spirit wear||Nichole Puskas|
|Yearbook and school photos||Jennifer Wenger|
Roles of Our Officers
- Shall preside over meetings of the organization and executive board, serve as the primary contact for the principal, prepare the agenda and represent the organization at meetings outside the organization.
- Will also serve as an ex officio member of all committees except the nominating committee, and coordinate the work of all the officers and committees so that the purpose of the organization is served.
- Perform such other duties as may be prescribed in these bylaws or assigned by the organization.
- Shall act as an aide to the President
- Performs the duties of the President in his/her absence.
- Responsible for all PTO funds.
- Will keep accurate account of expenses and revenue.
- Responsible for recording the minutes at each meeting.
- Will keep a roster of attendance.