Return to Headlines

JCCC Transcript Requests

Olathe East students who are taking College Now or Quick Step courses through Johnson County Community College will need to send their JCCC transcript to their four-year college of choice. Order your JCCC transcript online.

Students need to log in to Xello through the ClassLink app on their student laptop by following these instructions to send their high school transcript to JCCC or to any other college. JCCC will continue to accept official high school transcripts sent through Xello, and will not accept a hand carried transcript from a student.

JCCC transcripts will not be released if there is a hold on the student's record.