Required Athletic Forms for Olathe West Athletes
All athletic forms are submitted online through TouchBase for Olathe West athletes.
Five Steps for Online Physical Registration
- Print the pre-participation physical form and take it to the physician's visit.
- Log in to Touch Base, choose your student and then choose Registrations.
- Choose Register next to the sport or activity for your student, then choose Manage.
- Complete and sign the concussion, student transportation and substance abuse forms.
- Upload the completed Pre-Participation Physical as one document and submit. You will be notified by email of acceptance. This is required only once, regardless of multi-sport tryouts.
Contact the Olathe West athletic office with questions.
Those who don't have a scanner can use their smart phone for the Pre-Participation Physical form.
- Download a scanner app
- Snap a picture of each page of the document
- Save all five pages as one document and upload it from your computer or phone