New College Board AP Registration/Payment Deadlines for 2020
- Wednesday, Sept. 4 — Student Registration starts for 2020 AP Exams
- Monday, Nov. 4th — Deadline to PAY for 2020 AP Exams
AP Registration Changes for 2019-2020 - Click here for more information
- Students will now register for the AP Exams in the fall, and it is a two-step process. Step 1: log in to your College Board account and sign up for each AP exam you want to take. Step 2: you or your parent will log on to TouchBase and register for each AP exam and then pay for the exam(s) there. If you completed school registration payments through TouchBase, please follow the “AP Test Parent Instructions.” If you need to activate your TouchBase account, please follow the “TouchBase Parent Access Instructions”
- The deadline to register and pay for exams is MONDAY, NOVEMBER 4. Students that want to take an AP exam but do not register by November 4 (with the exception of second semester Government only) will have to pay an additional $40 fee by the late deadline in March.
- Students who don’t have a College Board account must create one. Students will receive a join code from each of their AP teachers to join the AP classroom for that course.
- Once you log in to their College Board account and join their AP classes online, they will have access to a ton of resources for the class and the exam. All students, whether they are taking the AP exam or not, may join their AP classes and utilize those classroom resources.
- Students will get personalized feedback through new digital tools and teachers will be able to track their performance throughout the year using an online bank of real AP practice questions and monthly personal progress checks.
Students enrolled in AP courses are encouraged to take the AP exam, especially if they are not taking the course for dual enrollment through the JCCC College Now program. Please contact OW Counselor & AP Coordinator, Kim Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
We offer a number of AP courses at Olathe West. Check out more info about the AP Program at AP College Board
Listed below are the AP credit policies for some post-secondary institutions for reference. Just click on the desired school to view.