New College Board AP Registration/Payment Deadlines for 2020
- Monday, January 13 – Registration opens for AP Government exam ($98) and late registration for all other exams (exam fee $98 + $40 late fee = $138)
- Friday, March 6 – Deadline to PAY for AP Government and late exams
- Friday, March 27 – Deadline to submit request to cancel an exam and receive a partial refund ($58)
AP Registration Changes for 2019-2020 - Click here for more information
- Registration for the AP Government exam is a two-step process. Step 1: log in to your College Board account and sign up for the AP Government exam. Step 2: you or your parent will log on to TouchBase and register for the AP Government exam and then pay for the exam there. If you completed payments through TouchBase for other payments, please follow the “AP Test Parent Instructions.” If you need to activate your TouchBase account, please follow the “TouchBase Parent Access Instructions.” The deadline to register and pay for exams is FRIDAY, MARCH 6.
- Registration for any other exam only involves one-step, but there is a $40 late fee. You or your parent will log on to TouchBase and register for the AP exam and then pay for the exam there. If you completed school registration payments through TouchBase, please follow the “AP Test Parent Instructions.” If you need to activate your TouchBase account, please follow the “TouchBase Parent Access Instructions.” The deadline to register and pay for exams is FRIDAY, MARCH 6.
- Students that previously registered and paid for an exam but now want to cancel need to fill out the request to cancel form: https://forms.gle/5fPSjqrYRccCh3cdA. A partial refund of $58 will be credited to your TouchBase account once the request has been processed. The deadline to cancel an exam and receive a partial refund is March 27.
- Once you log in to their College Board account and join their AP classes online, they will have access to a ton of resources for the class and the exam. All students, whether they are taking the AP exam or not, may join their AP classes and utilize those classroom resources.
- Students will get personalized feedback through new digital tools and teachers will be able to track their performance throughout the year using an online bank of real AP practice questions and monthly personal progress checks.
Students enrolled in AP courses are encouraged to take the AP exam, especially if they are not taking the course for dual enrollment through the JCCC College Now program. Please contact OW Counselor & AP Coordinator, Kim Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
We offer a number of AP courses at Olathe West. Check out more info about the AP Program at AP College Board
Listed below are the AP credit policies for some post-secondary institutions for reference. Just click on the desired school to view.