New Student Enrollment

  • If you need to enroll a new student, please begin by emailing Olathe East registrar Jordan Bulmash to begin the enrollment process for 2023-24. The entire enrollment process can be handled electronically, and we can communicate via email, or if you would prefer to meet in person, please call or email to make an appointment before coming up to school.  

    Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.   

    The following information is for students who are NEW to the Olathe School District, or have been gone for more than one semester:

    Step 1:

    You will need to gather the following documentation with you to register/enroll your student for the first time in an Olathe school:

    • Proof of Residency in Olathe East attendance boundaries. This can be a utility bill or a copy of a SIGNED contract/lease for your place of residence, or proof of an approved transfer.
    • Proof of Identity, such as a copy of the student’s birth certificate, passport or driver’s license
    • Proof of Immunizations: If you are from out of state or out of the country, we must have proof of immunizations prior to enrolling your student. Immunization records can usually be obtained from your student’s previous school or your doctor’s office.
    • Withdrawal Form from previous school (if enrolling mid-year), and ideally a copy of your student’s transcript and/or current schedule. We cannot enroll juniors and seniors without first obtaining a copy of their transcript.

    Step 2:

    Please print off and complete all the forms included in our enrollment packet (see below).  

    Step 3:

    When all the forms and documents are gathered and completed, please email registrar Jordan Bulmash, or call our office at 913-780-7800. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.  

    Our counselors are:

    • Whitney Schmale: students with last names starting with A-C
    • Erin Eilert: students with last names starting with D-Hn
    • Brittany Lavender: last names Ho-Mh
    • Ann Book: last names Mi-Sh
    • Luke Greene: last names Si-Z and center-based resource students

Enrollment Documents: