WAG Time is a 34-minute period reserved daily for academic extensions. This is listed as hour 8 on your students' schedule. It will occur after first hour.
WAG Time will focus on:
- Student-to-Student Mentoring — Increasing school affiliation
- Activities — Increasing school affiliation
- Academic Support (tutorials, teacher support, homework completion) — Increasing school success
- Advisory — Increasing adult advocacy, school affiliation, and school success
- Social-Emotional Support — students will complete SEL lessons required by the state