Opportunities to Play Sports
KSHSAA Physical Forms
Olathe students in middle school and high school may participate in a variety of sports during three playing seasons: fall, winter and spring. Physical examinations are required for all pupils Grade 6-12 who are participating in sports.
- View the Physical Evaluation form (PDF) on the Kansas State High School Activities Association website
- Evaluación Física de Pre-Participación (PDF)
NOTE: Students and parents must ALSO sign the concussion and head injury release form. Please click on the Concussion Management link on the left menu to obtain this form. BOTH forms are required before students may participate.
- Cross Country — Coed 9-12
- Football — Boys 7-12
- Golf — Girls 9-12
- Gymnastics — Girls 9-12
- Soccer — Boys 9-12
- Tennis — Girls 9-12
- Volleyball — Girls 7-12
NOTE: Middle schools offer a competitive, intramural cross country program for boys and girls, grades 6-8.
- Basketball — Boys & Girls 7-12
- Bowling — Boys & Girls 9-12
- Swimming / Diving — Boys 9-12
- Wrestling — Boys 9-12
- Baseball — Boys 9-12
- Golf — Boys 9-12
- Soccer — Girls 9-12
- Softball — Girls 9-12
- Swimming / Diving — Girls 9-12
- Tennis — Boys 9-12
- Track & Field — Boys & Girls 6-12
NOTE: Sixth-grade track and field is not under the jurisdiction of the Kansas State High School Activities Association.