Wow!Meadow Lane families deserve a huge THANK YOU for supporting our library by shopping at the Scholastic Book Fair. We made $2,233.21 in profit! This money will be used to buy more books (including ebooks) for our library collection. We couldn’t have done it without parents and family members who were willing to give of their time to work at the Book Fair. Thank you also to our school secretary, Debbie Roth, and Mr. Lowe for their continued help. Thank you so much for helping our Meadow Lane Library.Those who volunteered at the Book Fair this year are: Bobbi Brunner, chairperson and huge help; Diane Rothen; Diana McCoy; Christina Benjes; Heather Little; Kay Leigh; Lori Brennan; Lynzee Jeter; Amanda Toler; Allison Clark; Kimberly Holton; Ryan Helling; Stephanie Luebbering; Kiersten Williams.Again, thank you!
Read on, Mustangs!
Suicide Prevention Resources:
- Visit the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline website
- Visit the Children's Safety Network website
- Visit the Kids' Health from Nemours website for ways to stay healthy
On the Playing Field (PE)
Welcome to Physical Education! In our class we will learn skills, sports, sportsmanship, and fitness. Our goal is to have FUN while learning to value physical activity!
Reminder: Please wear tennis shoes on PE days!
PE Class Reminders:
- Don’t forget your tennis shoes on P.E. days!
- Please send a note from the doctor if your student is sick or injured and not able to participate fully in P.E. If it is something minor a note from a parent will be helpful.
- Try to send shorts if your student wears a dress on P.E. day.
Students in Physical Education…
- will enter the gym correctly (on task and in control)
- will follow good sportsmanship during all activities (RIDE)
- will wear tennis shoes
- will be ready to explain one “learning moment” from the class
- will exit the gym correctly (on task and in control
Students in 4th and 5th grades can sign up for our Kid Fit Club. This club meets on select Mondays from 3:40-4:40 p.m. Email Mrs. Keely for a registration form link! email@example.com
Thank you for keeping your family physically active!
Our Digital World
Kindergarten: Learning how to navigate thru different activities using Tizmos.
First grade: Introduction to keyboarding and various games to give experience with using the mouse.
Second and Third grade: Learning typing skills.
Fourth grade: Working on Excel and typing skills.
Fifth grade: Working on Excel and typing skills.