Transcripts are the official school record of courses and grades. Most colleges will require a current official transcript as part of the application process. The college you decide to attend will usually also require a final transcript at the end of your senior year. A final transcript indicates all courses and grades including your final senior grades, your final cumulative GPA, and your graduation date, after your second semester senior grades are finalized and stored. Final transcripts are usually available about the second week in June, but not earlier, due to processing time.
ClassLink (Xello) Transcripts
Olathe students may access their transcripts in three ways:
- via the ClassLink icon on the desktop of their district-issued mobile device
- by downloading the ClassLink Launchpad app from iTunes for Apple devices or Play Store for Android devices
- by visiting the ClassLink Launchpad website
Students will use their Olathe Public Schools network username and password for any of the three options. Parents do not have access to ClassLink because they do not have a district username and password.
Next Steps in Xello
- Access the Transcript tool from the Goals and Plans link in the top menu or on the dashboard
- Select a school. The first page will show your Saved Schools or you can use the Search function to find a school.
- Your selected school(s) will show in the carousel at the bottom of the screen for easy access. Schools are saved here so you can easily return and finish later.
- Click Next.
- Review your choices and make any necessary changes to your list.
- When finished selecting schools, click Send to request that your high school send the transcript to the listed schools.
- View your sent transcripts by clicking Track My Requests. Later you can check the progress by going to your Dashboard and clicking Transcripts. Click on the line of the transcript you want to view and a progress bar will appear.
Unofficial transcripts can be provided directly to current students or parents, but are these are not considered official records. To request an unofficial transcript to be sent by email to you, please download and complete this request form, and return it to your high school counselor or counseling office.
Please allow at least five business days for a transcript request to be processed and keep in mind that transcript requests are not processed on weekends and days when school is not in session. Please plan ahead with regards to your deadlines for scholarships and applications for college.
Alumni Transcript Requests
Alumni of the Olathe Public Schools who need a transcript can order one online. Please allow at least five business days for a transcript request to be processed and keep in mind that transcript requests are not processed on weekends and days when school is not in session.