Registering Your Community Service Hours
All students volunteer community service hours will be recorded using their Career Cruising account. This will allow a more streamlined and accurate way of documenting volunteer hours. In order to access this site, please follow these step-by-step directions.
- Log in to the website using your login and password provided by OW – www.careercruising.com
- Your login is “os-“ followed by your network login
- Your password is your student ID number (unless you changed it last year) ***If you have login issues contact your counselor
- Once there, you need to click “Build My Resume” on the left side of the page
- Next, click the pencil icon to the right of “Volunteer Experience”
- Once you are on your Volunteer Experience page, click “Add a Volunteer Experience”
- Once on this page, record all required information. Be sure to accurately record the date and number of hours.
- In the DESCRIPTION section, record the EXACT date(s).
- Remember the reporting period for community service hours is from March 17, 2018 to March 15, 2019. To be considered for an Owl Community Service award in the Spring 2019:
If you have any questions or problems with this website, please contact Mrs. Hicks, Freshman Counselor firstname.lastname@example.org