Making a Meal Payment
A computer scanned ID/meal card is used at all Olathe schools. Students must have their ID cards each day in order to eat. Money for meals may be deposited into a student’s account by:
- Using the MyPayments PLUS online system
- Presenting cash or check at the child's school. Please write checks to "Name of school - Food Services." (example: Arbor Creek - Food Services)
The student's meal account will be debited each time the student purchases a meal. Students must have either cash or money in their meal account to purchase a la carte food items. No meal charges are allowed for any a la carte food items. ID cards are only printed once at no cost. Students must pay for all subsequent ID card replacements.
In the event that a student does not have sufficient payment for their meal, the situation is handled differently for each class level.
- Elementary: Only three meal charges per student will be allowed. If the student exceeds the three charge limit, the student will receive a meal and the parent/guardian will be contacted for payment of the balance owed.
- Middle school: Only three meal charges per student will be allowed. If the student exceeds the three charge limit, the student will be asked to notify the office and to follow the school’s procedure for obtaining a meal. The parent /guardian will be contacted for payment of the balance owed.
- High school students: Beginning November 26, high school students will be allowed three reimbursable meal charges. Just as in our middle schools, no A-La-Carte purchases may be charged.
- All staff and adults: No charges are allowed.
Questions about a meal account balance should be directed to the school's cafe manager or lunch aide.
School Breakfast and Lunch Prices for 2019-20
|Extra Milk or Juice||$0.55||$0.55|