ParentVUE is a secured website which offers parents real-time access to:
- Messages from the district, school or course instructors
- Class schedule
- Class websites
- Course history
- Grade book
- Health immunizations on file
- Report card
- School contact information
- Student information
- Test history
ParentVUE accounts for new families can be created during online enrollment in July. After online enrollment has closed, parents/guardians will receive an activation letter during the enrollment process at the school, with needed information for creating the ParentVUE account. Each custodial parent with educational rights for the child may choose to register separately and will subsequently have access to all students of that parent.
Parents who have a ParentVUE account from last year do not need to create a new account. The original one is still valid.
- View the ParentVUE flier (PDF) (directions for first-time users is included)
- Por favor revise el folleto ParentVUE (PDF) (Se incluyen las instrucciones para la primera vez que se utiliza)
- Visit the ParentVUE website
- Questions or technical issues should be directed to ParentVUE@olatheschools.org
- The ParentVUE app can be downloaded from the app store to mobile devices.
- Access the ParentVUE website