- Olathe North High School
- Daily Announcements
January 16, 2020
Posted by Jessica Johnson on 1/16/2020
- Join us for the Winter Dance Saturday February 1st from 8-11p. The cost is $10 and the dress code is casual to semi-formal. Out of school, guest forms are in the office and are due back no later than 3pm January 29th.
- ANY boys interested in or planning on playing golf this spring, need to report to Mr. Swartz Room, 211, during Eagle Halftime to sing-up on January 20th and 21st. Sign-ups are ONLY on January 20th & 21st. The Parent meeting is on January 27th at 6:00 in the Library. See Mr. Swartz in 211 if you have any questions
- Are you taking the ACT test in February? If so, then it is time to get ready for the test. ON is hosting a ACT prep class on Saturday, January 25th. The cost is normally $45, but for North students it is only $20. See Mrs. Sherraden in the counseling office for registration information.
- Any girl interested in trying out for soccer this Spring should come to conditioning directly after school, meet in room 513
- Juniors, do you want to increase your volunteer hours, assist in planning events and workshops? Apply to be a College Ambassador NOW?! Applications are due TOMORROW by 4pm. Please see Ms. Taylor to get an application.”
- Auditions for Olathe North Theatre’s upcoming production of Romeo and Juliet. Audition packets are available outside the Little Theatre. General Auditions will be TODAY beginning at 3:30. See Ms. Gerdel, in Room 511, or Mr. Pence, in the Little Theatre, if you have questions.
- Attention 9th and 11th graders, the KC Scholars application is NOW OPEN! Please apply online at kcscholars.org by February 28. See Ms. Taylor if you have any questions.
- The following colleges will be at ON this month during EHT:
Thurs, Jan 16, 2020 – St. Luke’s College of Health Sciences
Tue, Jan 21, 2020 – Avila University
Thurs, Jan 23, 2020 – Kansas State University
Wed, Jan 29, 2020 – Johnson County Community College
Thurs, Jan 30, 2020 – NorthWest Missouri State University
Please see Mrs. McQuay in the front office to sign up!