- Olathe North High School
- Daily Announcements
January 13, 2020
Posted by Jessica Johnson on 1/13/2020
- Any student interested in taking driver's education classes this winter at Olathe North can apply online beginning January 6th online at: https://www.olatheschools.org/Page/2484
- ANY boys interested in or planning on playing golf this spring, need to report to Mr. Swartz Room, 211, during Eagle Halftime to sing-up on January 20th and 21st. Sign-ups are ONLY on January 20th & 21st. The Parent meeting is on January 27th at 6:00 in the Library. See Mr. Swartz in 211 if you have any questions
- Are you taking the ACT test in February? If so, then it is time to get ready for the test. ON is hosting a ACT prep class on Saturday, January 25th. The cost is normally $45, but for North students it is only $20. See Mrs. Sherraden in the counseling office for registration information.
- Any athlete interested in track and field and not out for a winter sport, conditioning will start TODAY. Come get info from Coach Huseman's room, room 015, during halftime A.
- Juniors, do you want to increase your volunteer hours, assist in planning events and workshops? Apply to be a College Ambassador NOW?! Applications are due JANUARY 17 by 4pm. Please see Ms. Taylor to get an application.”
- Auditions for Olathe North Theatre’s upcoming production of Romeo and Juliet. Audition packets are available outside the Little Theatre. General Auditions will be Wednesday, January 15th, beginning at 3:30. See Ms. Gerdel, in Room 511, or Mr. Pence, in the Little Theatre, if you have questions.
- “Attention 9th and 11th graders, the KC Scholars application is NOW OPEN! Please apply online at kcscholars.org by February 28. See Ms. Taylor if you have any questions.”
- The following colleges will be at ON this month during EHT:
Mon, Jan 13, 2020 – Missouri Southern State University
Wed, Jan 15, 2020 – Wichita State University
Thurs, Jan 16, 2020 – St. Luke’s College of Health Sciences
Tue, Jan 21, 2020 – Avila University
Thurs, Jan 23, 2020 – Kansas State University
Please see Mrs. McQuay in the front office to sign up!