* Rock and ROAR kiddos with a focus on positivity! YEAH for so many examples of "the glass is half full."
* Randy Nadler in FLEX at 1:15ish and then 2:15ish
* Smoothie Kingers will slip out some time today, thanks for your flexibility
* Monday = NO SCHOOL as America celebrate Civil Rights Day and the work of MLK. Share an interesting fact with me in the hallway if you do research!
* Tuesday when we come back is Regional Math Wings AND conference notes go home!
* Mr. G. ROCKS Dodge Ball Night! That dude comes up with new stuff for us each year! THANKS to all 5th grade and the teachers that attended! Check out Instagram for coverage!
* Gotcha Chairs: Parker, Cruz, ???? in VanHoose
* Joke: What does a goat use when it's camping? A sheeping bag!