Instructional Technology Training and Support
OPS Instructional Technology supports the district by providing resources, professional learning, and integrated technology support. These services help educators transform teaching and learning through the use of digital-age technologies to increase student achievement and promote students’ abilities to learn effectively and live productively in an increasingly digital world.
Requests for Technology Training
- OPS staff can request training on how to use technology while teaching and learning in meaningful and engaging ways.
- OPS staff can request training on general software and device basics by submitting a SchoolDude ticket. Be sure to select Training as the Work Category.
- Staff, students, and families can visit the district’s page of Instructional Technology for resources to support teaching and learning with technology.
Requests for Technology Support
- OPS staff can submit a SchoolDude ticket to request technology support.
- Students and families can visit the district's page of Technology Resources for support.
- Students and families can also call the Olathe Public Schools Help Desk directly at 913.780.8058 or 913.780.7041 for Spanish.
Staff Requests for Hardware, Software, App Approvals
- OPS staff should use our one-stop form to request the purchase or installation of hardware and software, or when seeking app approvals.
- For problems with existing hardware and software or to request our assistance in moving existing technology around in a classroom, please use SchoolDude.