- Olathe Public Schools
2-7-18 — Survey to Collect Valuable Parent Feedback
Feb. 7, 2018 ~ The district's annual Parent Survey was recently emailed by principals to all families in their school. Parents of all students, K-12, will have an opportunity to provide feedback on a variety of topics via the online survey, which is active through March 7. Most schools will have computers set up at parent-teacher conferences for those who would like to complete the survey at that time. In addition, a QR code will be available at each school during conferences to allow parents easy access to the survey on their mobile device.
Parents offer feedback on every school their child(ren) attend, as well as administration, Board of Education, the district as a whole, and bus transportation. Assistant Superintendent of Teaching and Learning Jessica Dain said the survey results are shared with individual schools for their continuous improvement efforts. Districtwide results will be analyzed by the Superintendent's Leadership Team and a report will be provided to the Board of Education.
- The anonymous survey takes about 10 minutes to complete.
- If parents receive the link from multiple schools, they only need to complete ONE survey. The survey is designed for one response per household.
- The survey is available in English and Spanish.
- A paper version of the survey (English and Spanish) is available in each school office to any family that does not have email access or is uncomfortable with the online version.
- If parents have a specific concern, they are encouraged to speak directly with someone, such as the person(s) with whom they have the concern, a child's classroom teacher, or the principal.
Click the links below to take the survey.