Olathe West Volleyball
Welcome to Owl Volleyball
Olathe West Volleyball is a Fall sport that begins in August and runs through the end of October.
Summer practices and camps are held the last week of May through mid July.
2020 Tryouts are August 17-19.
For more calendar details, see sunflowerleague.org.
SPECIAL UPDATES FOR COVID-19
1. Wear masks from the time you leave your vehicle until you return to it
a. Masks breaks will be given as needed during practice
b. Do not hang out in the parking lot
2. No Locker Rooms available until further notice. Bathrooms only but not to be used for changing. Come dressed for practice/tryouts.
3. Water – Bring your own jugs
4. Social Distancing protocols will be instituted during practice
5. No handshakes, high fives, etc.
6. Sanitize equipment throughout practice as needed
7. All players will report at 3:30PM on Monday, August 17, and end at 6:00PM. Players will try out for 3 days. Teams will be announced on Wednesday.
Parent Meeting will be via Zoom
1. Zoom Link will be sent after tryouts
2. 10:00AM, Saturday, August 22
Concussion Tests will be completed by the athlete at home
a. A link will be sent when the system is available
b. It will require a computer
a. They will be constantly changing. Think like softball/baseball as things are constantly changing due to weather.
b. Sunflowerleague.org is the official competition calendar
Remember, all these plans are subject to change.