Welcome to Auto Collision Technology
Auto Collision Technology Overview
The Auto Collision Technology program prepares students for a variety of career opportunities in auto repair and customization and will learn through hands-on experiences with industry standard equipment including a down-draft paint booth.
- Gain industry knowledge to help assess and repair collision damage
- Learn to restore a vehicle to pre-loss condition
- Can potentially earn I-CAR certification
- Acquire the skills needed to enter the collision repair or related industries or to continue their education
What We Do
- Partner with educational and industrial institutions for advanced learning and employment opportunities
- Integrate skills needed in the worplace into classroom and laboratory instruction
This program is available to students in their junior and/or senior year for three hours a day.
- Duncan Auto Paint
- PPG Paint Company
- Automotive Service Association I-CAR
- American Welding Society