Requesting a Classroom Pizza Party
Parents can arrange for their student to celebrate with a pizza party in the classroom, ordered from Cafe 233.
Pizza Party Menu
- Pepperoni OR Cheese Pizza (1 slice per student)-meat and grain groups
- Tossed Salad & Dressing-vegetable group
- Baby Carrots & Ranch-vegetable group
- Applesauce Cup –fruit group
- 1% White Milk OR Skim Chocolate Milk –milk group
- Apple OR Orange Juice–fruit group
Your café staff will cook the pizzas at your school and have everything ready for you to pick up in the café!
Price and Charging Process
- Student: $2.55
- Reduced-price school lunch program: 40 cents
- Staff and visitor: $3.45
The pizza parties qualify as a student lunch and can be charged as a “Pizza Meal” to the student’s lunch account. Free and reduced-price school lunch program prices apply. Please provide the list of students to your lunch aide and confirm your number with the café on the day of your party. The price for an extra entrée is $2.00. (The lunch aide will ring on the Manager’s Choice Entrée button.)
Each student must take three food groups and one must be a fruit and/or vegetable to qualify for student pricing.
Please email your order to your lunch aide in enough time for them to submit the order to Food Production Center at least one week prior to your event.