District COVID-19 Information
The district is collaborating with public health officials around this issue to ensure that current practices are appropriate.
The CDC recommends the following prevention actions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
The district COVID-19 page has all of the update and information that parents and staff members need.