1:1 Environment Resources
In Olathe, our students all have access to a device.
- Our elementary students have a 1:1 environment with iPads.
- Our middle and high school students have a 1:1 environment with a Dell laptop computer.
As you begin each school year, below are important topics to review:
- Digital Citizenship: How are your students prepared to engaged with technology and ensure they are leaving a positive digital footprint? Check out the Digital Citizenship resources on the Digital Citizenship button.
- ISTE Standards: The ISTE Standards are a framework for students, educators, administrators, coaches and computer science educators to rethink education and create innovative learning environments. The standards are helping educators and education leaders worldwide re-engineer schools and classrooms for digital age learning, no matter where they are on the journey to effective edtech integration.
- SAMR Model: The SAMR Model helps you identify how to utilize technology to transform teaching and learning. Explore the videos on the SAMR button to learn more about the SAMR model.
OPS Social Media Policy and Guidelines
The OPS Social Media Policy and Guidelines can be found on the district's Human Resoruces site at the following link.
Click here to access the OPS Social Media Policy and Guidelines.