1:1 Environment Resources
In Olathe, our students all have access to a device.
- Our elementary students have a 1:1 environment with iPads.
- Our middle and high school students have a 1:1 environment with a Dell laptop computer.
As you begin each school year, below are important topics to review:
- Digital Citizenship: How are your students prepared to engaged with technology and ensure they are leaving a positive digital footprint? Check out the Digital Citizenship resources on the Digital Citizenship button.
- ISTE Standards: The ISTE Standards are a framework for students, educators, administrators, coaches and computer science educators to rethink education and create innovative learning environments. The standards are helping educators and education leaders worldwide re-engineer schools and classrooms for digital age learning, no matter where they are on the journey to effective edtech integration.
- SAMR Model: The SAMR Model helps you identify how to utilize technology to transform teaching and learning. Explore the videos on the SAMR button to learn more about the SAMR model.